Collision Repair FAQ

Hours of Operation

Monday          8:00 - 5:00

Tuesday         8:00 - 5:00

Wednesday    8:00 - 5:00

Thursday        8:00 - 5:00

Friday             8:00 - 5:00

Saturday         Closed

Sunday           Closed


Brandon Chrysler

3250 Victoria Avenue
Directions Brandon, MB R7B0N2

  • Sales: 1 (866) 790-8250
  • Service: 1 (888) 904-6078
  • Parts: 1 (877) 552-1902
What do I do in the case of an accident?
Before you can bring your claim to us, it must first be called in and reported to MPI at 1-800-665-2410, where they will take all the accident details & create a claim file for you. Some claims must also be reported to local police - specifically any claims involving a:
  • fatality, or injury requiring hospitalization
  • unlicensed driver/unregistered vehicle
  • unidentified vehicle (hit & run)
  • failure to obtain the other driver's information
  • if you suspect the other driver was under the influence of alcohol or drugs

It is helpful to record some of the details at the time of the accident for this purpose - you can use this accident report form to help you out with that.  At that point, you will also book an appointment to take your vehicle to MPI to be estimated - this is where you'll get your claim papers to bring to us!

After that, please give us a call with your claim papers handy, or simply drop them off at the Body Shop, where we'll order parts and book your vehicle in to be repaired. 

Can you repair my MPI claim?
We can repair any make or model, with almost any MPI claim - with our fully equipped Body Shop and a Service Department just feet away, almost all work can be done on site.  If any repairs need to be sent out, we have great relationships with many local businesses to sublet work to.

Do you do Body Integrity Inspections? 
Yes, we do - please call us to book one in.  You will also need:
  • 4 printed-off, color photos of the vehicle prior to any repairs (one of each side)
  • The spec sheet for a completed 4 wheel alignment (if this has not been done, our service department can handle this for an additional cost)
  • Completed "Application for Rebuilt Vehicles"
  • Proof of ownership (the bill of sale from MPI is great, we just need something to show the title is listed as 'salvageable'). 
Please also note that to register your vehicle again, you will also need to have a safety completed after the Body Integrity Inspection is done.

Make an Inquiry